Flushing an intelligent toilet, also known as a smart toilet, can vary depending on the specific model and manufacturer. These toilets typically have electronic controls and sensors for flushing, and the methods can include:
1. Automatic Flush: Many intelligent toilets are equipped with sensors that detect when you've finished using the toilet. Once you step away from the toilet, it will automatically trigger a flush to remove waste. This hands-free operation is designed for hygiene and convenience.
2. Touchpad or Button: Some intelligent toilets have a touchpad or button located on the toilet itself or on a remote control. Pressing this button or using the touchpad initiates the flushing process. The button may have multiple options, such as a standard flush and a low-flow flush for liquid waste, allowing you to choose the appropriate flush volume.
3. Remote Control: In some models, you can flush the toilet using a remote control provided with the toilet or a smartphone app. The remote control or app typically includes a flush button or command for this purpose.
4. Voice Activation: A few high-end intelligent toilets offer voice-activated flushing. You can issue a verbal command such as "flush" or "flush the toilet," and the toilet will respond by flushing.
5. Foot Pedal: Some models have a foot pedal located at the base of the toilet. Pressing the pedal activates the flush.
6. Integrated Bidet Control: In toilets equipped with bidet functionality, there may be a dedicated button or control for the bidet feature. Depending on the model, this control may also initiate flushing after bidet use.
7. Dual-Flush Mechanism: Some intelligent toilets, like conventional toilets, feature a dual-flush mechanism. This means there are two flush buttons or controls—one for a partial flush (for liquid waste) and one for a full flush (for solid waste). You can select the appropriate flush option based on the type of waste.
It's essential to refer to the user manual or instructions provided by the manufacturer for your specific intelligent toilet model. These instructions will provide detailed guidance on how to flush, adjust flush settings, and use other features of the toilet. Additionally, many intelligent toilets have customizable settings, allowing users to adjust the flush volume or duration to their preference.
Overall, the flushing process for an intelligent toilet is typically straightforward, and the various control options are designed for ease of use and customization.