This is 3.75 inch terry and plain socks making machine which is designed as a double-use socks machine. The machine can make both thin (summer) socks and thick (winter socks) and more popular in countries
2, Standard configuration
1. Controller: Mingde controller is adopted, which is compatible with glory system, Glory, Hengqiang(Jiagu Software) are also optional
2. Servo Motor: Royaltec or Y.M.C, both of them are stable in performance and less repair rate
3. Pneumatic Cylinder: LIDING, best brand in China
4. Selector: Mingde brand as standard configuration, Fushun brand will be optional if buyer requires
5. Needles: Feijian or Golden Roc brand.
6. Cams: CR12MOV material are used instead of casting part, which has a longer life
7. Standard air valve configuration
8. Package: Plywood case, usually 18 sets can be loaded in a 20ft container and 39 sets in a 40ft container
9. Electricity Required: 380V 3-phase
3, Optional Configuration
1. Suction fan motor 1.1kw (for small quantity of sock machine, below 10 sets, individual suction fan motor is suggested, if over 10 sets, central suction fan motor is better, which can help save electricity consumption greatly)
2. Solenoid on main feeders, sub-feeders, valve box
3. Double elastic motors, double elastic feeders
4. Invisible sock function
5. BTSR yarn break sensors
6. LGL or Chinese brand accumulators
7. Robert yarn creels
8. Power: 220V 3-phase
9. Machine colors: blue or grey
4, Needle counts.
|3.75 Inch Plain & Terry Socks Knitting Machine Technical Specification|
|Needle Number||72N-168N, 200N|
|Maximum Speed||280~330 R.P.M|
|Driving Control||Servo Motor|
|Servo driving/motor Power||0.85KW|
|Package Size||90*75*160cm (1.08CBM)|
|Production Capcity||250~350pairs(terry socks); 300~380 pairs/(plain socks)24 hours according to different sizes of socks|
Detail machine pictures, all photoes are for 100% real shooting ! For more pictures, video and details, please email me!
This machine can be used after open end yarn spinning line:
open end yarn raw material can be produced from recycling production line from waste colth, garment and other textile fabric.